{Vlog} Showcasing All the Awesome Books from the BEA YA Buzz Panel!

Last week, I was in NYC for this year's Book Expo!! I've already shown you all the biggest titles from the Adult Buzz Panel.

Today, I get to reveal the five finalists from the Young Adult Buzz Panel. I was lucky enough to walk out with all five nominated YA titles hyped to be a BIG DEAL when they debut!!

Next week, I'll have up the rest of my BEA experience; sorry it has taken me so long to do this year!!

I was sick when coming back, then busy, then I had to film and cut all the pieces together, and then THIS WEEK I've had a lot of uploading issues with my videos.

So they ARE coming!!

But today is one of my favorite things, the YA Buzz Panel!

These are the five books chosen as finalists to be promoted amongst all the submitted titles, and I'm really excited to read all of them!


BOOKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:

*SPINNING by Tillie Walden (SEPT 17)
*ALL THE WIND IN THE WORLD by Samantha Mabry (OCT 17)
*DEAR MARTIN by Nic Stone (OCT 17)
*BEASTS MADE OF NIGHT by Tochi Onyebuchi (SEPT 17)
*THE 57 BUS: A True Story of Two Teenagers and the Crime that Changed Their Lives by Dashka Slater (OCT 17)



Comments