{Alternative Free Fridays} OBSIDIAN by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Not interested in the weekly Free Fridays title offered by Barnes and Noble?
I'm usually not, either!

I thought about it and realized just how many free e-books I've found and downloaded onto my nook. I decided to start sharing some freebies with you!

No matter your e-reader, no matter if you get the official weekly book or not,  I hope you enjoy my alternatives!

I'm a huge fan of Jennifer L. Armentrout. HUGE. I've been a fan of hers and supporting her since the very beginning:

I've previously reviewed The Covenant series books HALF-BLOOD, PURE, DEITY, ELIXIR and APOLLYON, and done a guest post with both Armentrout and cover designer Kate Kaynak on the Covenant series design. I've also audio-recorded and shared Armentrout's recent audio from the SENTINEL Tour Launch Party!

I've also reviewed her stand-alone YA novel CURSED, featured an excerpt from her newest release DON'T LOOK  BACK, as well a post with Armentrout on Halloween Memories, as well as several of her non-YA novels, WAIT FOR YOU, TRUST IN ME, BE WITH ME, and FRIGID.
  
Today's freebie is from the one Armentrout series I HAVEN'T READ!
(Because her cliffhangers are killer. I decided I could only handle one cliffhanger series [Covenant] at a time. I've been waiting to read the Lux Series until it was complete, and the final book just came out this month! Soooo...here is the first book FOR FREE!!!)



Title: OBSIDIAN
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
 


Available FOR FREE from:
WHY?


Aliens usually aren't my thing, but I did enjoy watching Roswell. And so far, Jennifer Armentrout has never steered me wrong. I trust her fantasy novels to take me away on a grand adventure. I also expect her to rip my heart apart and give it back to me in pieces. I'm so glad Lux is now complete because I cannot handle more Armentrout Cliffhangers!!!

Now I just need TIME.

I hope you have more time than I do, because here's the first book for FREE!

SUMMARY: 


Starting over sucks.

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I'd pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring... until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.

And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something... unexpected happens.

The hot alien living next door marks me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon's touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I'm getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades.

If I don't kill him first, that is.

Comments