Visit me today on Rachael Turns Pages for Eight Reasons It Would Be AWESOME To Live In Rapunzel's Fairy Tale

Hey everyone!

Rachael from Rachael Turns Pages has been celebrating March in style with a month-long event centered around Rapunzel!



Since I hosted A Week of Rapunzel last month in honor of CRESS and am co-hosting Fairy Tale Fortnight next month, she asked if I'd be willing to put together a post to celebrate Rapunzel!

I put together
Eight Reasons It Would Be AWESOME To Live In Rapunzel's Fairy Tale

Aren't you curious to see what those reasons might be???

Maybe reasons involving fun things to do with your HAIR...


and sexytimes...


and, hmmm...

...well, just come on over and check out the post!

Comments

  1. Thanks for showcasing this on your blog. Such an awesome post that you put together. I have enjoyed following your blog. Hopefully some of your readers will come over and check out this fun filled post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!