Concept Art for HALF-BLOOD now viewable!

I would have posted when I edited the post last night, but I was exhausted and just wanted to go to bed.  I didn't have my computer on until late today.

Sorry for the delayed notice if you have been waiting for me to post this before checking back!

Also, I'm REALLY sorry for all the typos yesterday!  I knew my caps lock wasn't working, but I didn't notice that the punctuation wasn't working, either.  That's the worst-typed paragraph I've ever seen, and I'm sorry for making you experience it! 

Anyway, please re-visit yesterday's interview with Kate Kaynak and Jennifer L. Armentrout if you haven't already seen it for visuals of four concept designs for HALF-BLOOD and four other novels that Kaynak has designed!

Thank you for being so patient with me!! ^_^

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!