Happy Book Day to SEVEN explosive new books!



What new releases are you most excited about this week? For me...


Happy Book Birthday to FIVE amazing books this week:


PANDEMONIUM by Lauren Oliver / HANA by Lauren Oliver

I was lucky enough to read an ARC of this one thanks to work.  I've been trying to get up a series of dystopian flash reviews for a couple of weeks now and it keeps...not happening.  It probably won't today, either, despite my best intentions!
I'm planning a short review because this is one "middle book" that's very hard for me to talk about without spoiling things. Sweet, short, and simple will have to do it this time around!

Also, are you as excited as I am about the fact that Lauren is also releasing an e-novella, HANA, today?  I loved Hana's character in DELIRIUM and can't wait to see where Lauren takes us because I thought there was more to her than what we saw!!!

If you were lucky, you caught a free preview of HANA Valentine's Day Week.  I personally didn't have time to read it then, but I'm very excited to give Lauren some more money because I love this world she's created for us all to devour!

LONE WOLF by Jodi Picoult

You all know by now that Jodi Picoult is my favorite author, I'm sure.  Lately, I haven't loved her new books in the same way I do her older titles.  I feel that this could be because I cyber-stalk Jodi.  She used to send out newsletters a year in advance with a preview of her upcoming book and information on what she was working on for the year after. 

Now that she has a bigger following, she doesn't do that anymore, and I'm relieved.  Doing this gave me such a big build-up that the book could NEVER live up to what I wanted out of it.  This year, I haven't even READ the synopsis for LONE WOLF. I don't want to know.  I just want to read and enjoy this one!
BOURNE by Lisa T. Bergren

Yes, that's right, the book I gave you an exclusive sneak peek of recently is now available for 99¢ from the e-book vendor of your choice!

As a fan of Lisa's RIVER OF TIME trilogy, this new novella has me so excited!  If you  haven't read the series yet, what are you waiting for!?  Definitely start there before moving on to this spoilery novella!

Look for my review of this one soon!

WHEN THE SEA IS RISING RED by Cat Hellisen

Another book with a goooooorgeous cover!  I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this one and have been holding off until closer to release!

This is going to be a creepy, tingly read, and while I don't love the fact that the summary mentions a vampire, the synopsis still sounds fresh and unique, everything required for an engaging read!









THE HUMMING ROOM by Ellen Potter

1) This was inspired by THE SECRET GARDEN, one of my all-time favorite childhood novels.

2) Cover artist Jason Chan has once again created an amazing piece of art that will have readers everywhere dying to pick this one up!

PARTIALS by Dan Wells

Another dystopian series from Harper/Balzer & Bray!

I received an ARC of this one from work and it sounds like the publicity is going to be huge. I've already seen an ad on GoodReads today!

This one sounds like it could go either way in terms of whether I'll like it or not.  I'm looking forward to seeing which path I go down!






Did I miss something amazing that I must know about?  Let me know!

Comments

  1. I'm really looking forward to The Humming Room and The Partials. When the Red Sea is Rising looks cool. I really like the erie cover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!