THE NEAR WITCH Bookmark Winners!



Sorry I didn't post this entry sooner, bookworms! Ah well, extended entry period! ^_^

The winners of the autographed THE NEAR WITCH bookmarks ARE…


Nichole!
Cynthia at
Book Review Addicts!
Amber at
The Musings of ALMYBNENR!
Evika!
Gina at
My Precious
!

Congratulations to all the winners! Winners have 48 hours to respond to the congratulatory email that has been sent out, or else new winners will be chosen!

(Has anyone mailed out bookmarks before? What’s the best way to wrap them so they don’t bend in the mail?)


If you have yet to read THE NEAR WITCH by Victoria Schwab, what are you waiting for? It’s one of my personal 2011 favorites and I want to share it with the world!


[DISCLAIMER: All winners were chosen using random.org.]

Comments

  1. I get some really strong card, like card off boxes amazon deliver in, and sandwich the bookmarks between a few pieces and make sure its secure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about cardstock, but wondered if it was too stiff. I think I have watercolor paper somewhere, actually...that's also pretty stiff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygoodness! this is sitting on my bookshelf just BEGGING to be read!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!